Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a New Great Day With Microsoft: Being a Microsoft RD

Last Thursday I have been acknowledged that I was selected to be Microsoft Regional Director for Middle East and Africa. It was one of my most pleasant moments for me during my career life.

I am excited for this opportunity, and I think it will empower my passion to strengthen Microsoft Position into my Region’s Microsoft.

This year we have lots of things to succeed in together, It is not right to unveil it here but surely it will be reported to the Microsoft people :)

Thank you Microsoft.

I would Like to thank my Dear Friends; Goksin Bakir; at Microsoft MEA, and one of the most famous geeks at the region for more than a decade, for his nomination.

Ahmed Adel; Egypt’s DPE Lead as well his key team members, Mohamed Wahby, and Mohamed Nar.

17 comments:

Yasmin said...

Congratulations Dr.Bahaa
Sure;You deserve :)))

alisaleh said...

Congrats Dr.Bhaa I'm really proud that you were in our Faculty

Mohamed Adel Mahmoud said...

Congratulations dr\Ahmed ^^ proud to be one of your students :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations DR\Bahaa
you really deserve that position and inshallah u will be more than that soon and i'm really proud to be one of your studinets

kimolord said...

congratulations DR\Bahaa
you really deserve that position and inshallah u will be more than that soon and i'm really proud to be one of your studinets
i'm the previous one too :D

Shady M. Najib said...

Congrates

Unknown said...

great news ,Congratulations dr.Ahmed ..all fCi-h student are proud to be your students

Anonymous said...

Congratulation DR\Ahmed, u deserve the best, GO ON Ya Basha, From FCI-Helwan to worldwide

Hisham Abd El-Hamied

Sabrysoft said...

Congratulate Dr. Bahaa :)

SoCRaT said...

Congratulations Dr. Bahaa, I don't think you'll remember me, but I surely do remember you :)

Mohamed Samy said...

Congratulations Dr:)
you deserve it

Unknown said...

congratulation Dr Bahaa we are very proud with you

Sarah Abdul said...

Congratulations.

Ahmed Bahaa, Ph.D.,MS RD, and MVP said...

Thanks for all of you, I am the proud to have such passionate fellows like you.

Senior Eslam said...

Congratulations Dr. Ahmed, Um so proud of U indeed :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say nice site.